Why do movies these days seem so much darker in a literal sense? Everything is so dim and poorly lit it seems like.


I'm not sure if this is a new thing or the theaters I go to suck or my eyes are just on the cusp of dying but lately so many movies seem to be so poorly lit in scenes that they shouldn't be. I noticed it a ton during Mortal Kombat, there were parts of it during The Green Knight which might make a little more sense, and then I just got done seeing Jungle Cruise and the beginning scene was so dim yet it took place during the day time. It just stands out almost every movie I go to lately.Is this a new thing? Is this a digital thing? Does anyone else feel the same at all?edit: I'm talking about movie theaters specifically and not my TV at all. I should throw on Mortal Kombat though and see if it's still the same at home as it was in the theaters. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3lwNQQJ
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts