Mitchells vs the Machines


Can we please talk about how fantastic of a movie “The Mitchells vs the Machines” is? It hits the nail right on the head! It’s the perfect father daughter movie. I feel like a lot of families have these kinds of relationships where the parents just don’t understand their kids and their interests. It shows the sacrifice parents go through that I find evident in my own. It shows both kids and parents taking things for granted but also coming together and comprimising. When I watch this movie I feel so happy about the things my parents did and still do for me. It makes me appreciate my family and the message in this movie is just so heartfelt and sincere. Also it is legit one of the funniest animated films I’ve ever seen. If you haven’t seen this movie I 100/10 recommend. It shows the sacrifice parents make for their children, it shows parents trying their hardest to make things right, but it also shows kids not trying to get to know their parents and taking things for granted when both love each other and just don’t know how to truly understand one another. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3C4TZJK
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts