Seaspiracy - The must crushing documentary I've ever watched


I'm the kind of person who watches four or five documentaries a year. But I've never come out of something feeling this way. I had absolutely no idea that the fishing industry was as bad as it is. It is THOUSANDS of times more destructive and wasteful than I ever imagined. I feel like an idiot for believing the sustainability certifications, the dolphin safe certifications, it sounds like it is all a massive scam on consumers. I am questioning whether I can ever eat seafood again and I always thought of myself as a proud carnivore. I just had no idea the waste, the suffering, the needless levels of destruction that were involved in it. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2R5AFZH
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts