The original Jurassic Park film made my jaw drop with how great it looks even by today's standards. The film is absolutely beautiful


So I recently decided to watch the original Jurassic Park movie for first time ever in my life. I grew up pretty poor and didn't really have the chance to see movies or TV shows until I was a teenager and my stepdad took me to see the Avengers movies and then I started watching more and more movies on my own from there. So I was on a video chat with my sister the other day and saw my nephew was playing with dinosaur toys that my sister got him. And I found myself slowly coming to the realization that I'd never seen any of those JP films before. Not one. So I rented the first one and watched it last weekend.And holy sh-t, the opening scene alone in the first movie blew me away. The jungle sounds in the opening credits combined with the intensity of having to transport that velociraptor while all those workers look on frightened was an amazing production decision. And when that worker started to get eaten by the raptor, I thought that was great foreshadowing for the rest of the movie: Thinking they have everything under control until one thing goes wrong and a domino effect ensues.And from a CGI and special effects perspective, this movie still is simply beautiful. From the "Welcome to Jurassic Park" scene to the T-Rex introduction to the velociraptors, this movie still holds up perfectly. Steven Spielberg is an absolute genius and everyone who worked with him on this project are geniuses also.I very much look forward to seeing the other three films! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3q6STXe
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts