"Greenland" is a surprisingly good end of the world movie.


Seen the trailer for this a while ago and it looked interesting so I watched it last night, expecting the usual tropes but it's surprisingly better than that. Gerard Butler doesn't punch his way out of every situation, Morena Baccarin has her own storyline, rather than just supporting Butler's and the kid isn't annoyingly kid-like.It manages to incorporate some tense moments where you genuinely aren't sure which way things will go.My only criticism would be the ending, where I feel like it should have ended five minutes before it did to have maximum impact, but I imagine after two hours suspense, Amazon wanted more of a resolution. Apart from that, I'd highly recommend Greenland if you like end of the world movies. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3dhgaT6
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts