Any love for “The Edge” 1997


This is one of those movies that I watched a million times as a kid. For anyone that hasn’t seen it I’ll keep this spoiler free. The movie follows Anthony Hopkins, Alec Baldwin, and Harold Perrineau as the battle the wilderness after a plane crash in Alaska. The movie has a decent amount of drama and even has the cast being stalked by a bear. Maybe it’s because my family and I watched all the time but I find it to be very quotable “most people lost in the woods, they, they die of shame”, “what one man can do, another can do”, and “never feel sorry for a man who owns a plane”. When there is action the movie doesn’t go over the top with it. The acting is really good but you’d expect that from Hopkins and Baldwin. The score has a memorable theme. Am I alone in this one? I feel like we don’t talk enough about this movie. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3kATlJO
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts