If you haven’t seen the director’s cut of ‘Little Shop Of Horrors', you’re really missing out on something amazing


I was browsing through HBO Max and saw they had 'Little Shop Of Horrors', which was a big favorite of mine as a kid, and then I saw they had a director’s cut version which I never knew existed, so I gave it a watch. Holy cow was it great. To say it had a completely different ending would be an understatement. It was shockingly different. I can understand why the theatrical ending was used when the film was released at that time, but looking at it now, the director’s cut ending is so much more meaningful and heartfelt. I appreciate both versions a lot, but the director’s cut is definitely my new favorite. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3iuiiWj
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts