Young Guns (1988)


Just watched Young Guns again. It’s free on IMDB tv. If you haven’t seen it, it’s a fictionalized account of the Lincoln county war, focusing on Billy the Kid and his allies. Emilio Estevez plays Billy, and the rest of the supporting cast is pretty stacked: Kiefer Sutherland, Lou Diamond Phillips, Charlie Sheen, Dermot Mulroney, Terence Stamp, Jack Palance, Terry O’Quinn. I first watched this movie when I was a kid, and I thought it was the greatest thing ever. I loved all the action and drama, especially the climactic standoff at McSween’s house with the slo-mo finale. Over the years I have rewatched it from time to time. For some reason, I always think “it won’t hold up, it’s too cheesy,” but it holds up every damn time. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3h1n91t
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts