Yes Man (2008) changed my life.


I was not in a good place with my life around 2014. I was very much a recluse and had a lot of social anxiety issues that hindered my ability and desire to go out and do things. I watched Yes Man and it heavily inspired to put myself out there. I started hanging out with coworkers at the local bar the company work for favors. I started trying new things and actually saying yes to party invites and other activities. I became sort of a social butterfly. I still deal with social difficulties and fears but am now far more willing to take risks thank to Yes Man. It really touched on a very real problem I had with myself and I’m thankful. Is there any particular movie that had an effect on your life? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2E6Toxx
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts