The Other Guys is a really great movie that I've seen many times but I dont think I've ever understood it.


I love this movie I'm in the middle of it right now for maybe my fifth time watching it but I realized I've never really understood the story much lol.Like I get the basics of it but like the whole mystery they are trying to solve always gets lost to me. I know the "director" of tropic thunder is shady and scalfodling matters or something. But I never fully grasp the story and idk if that's because I tend to watch Will Ferrel movies in a certain mindset or if anyone else feels that.Also doesn't relate to the movie but my girlfriend didnt know Mark Wahlberg was Marky Mark and it was pretty great to share that with her. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3fK4aH9
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts