The Hunt For Red October has the best depiction of Jack Ryan so far


It's a fantastic film and one I regularly rewatch when I'm on a Cold War / spy thriller kick. But I think Alec Baldwin is one of the best parts about it. He's exactly how I imagine Jack Ryan. The scene where he's talking to the intelligence chiefs and he slowly realises what Captain Ramius is planning was brilliant. It actually shows off his analytical side.Harrison Ford was good, but I just can't buy him as Jack Ryan. He's got a very slow way of speaking and it makes the character seem kind of slow too. Having said that I still think Shadow Recruit should have been a sequel to Ford's films. Make him the President, cast Chris Pine as his son and Kevin Costner as John Clark, and it might have actually done a lot better. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/30X01f2
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts