Smokin Aces...Gotta say it’s refreshing to see Ryan Reynolds...not play Ryan Reynolds...


Don’t get me wrong, I love Deadpool, he was perfectly cast and all that jazz, but his schtick is getting a little old...it’s at the point now when my wife and I see him pop up in something it doesn’t even really get laughs, just roll our eyes and carry on (I mean do we really need Pikachu to have the same personality as Deadpool) This is unfortunate because before he transitioned to doing the same thing all the time, he did well in other roles (such as Smokin Aces). Having just rewatched it I wish he would branch out a little again and play something other than the same wise-ass, self-aware character. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/30XEbb4
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts