Seven (1995) has the wildest most chaotic thrill of any second half of a movie.


I posted on here about my love for Zodiac (2007), another great Fincher thriller, and I was recommended to check out Seven. I tried looking for it on streaming sites, and my only option was to rent. That being said it took a while to get around it, but I finally conceded and rented it. The first 20 minutes was kinda slow, and I kept thinking this is fine but eh it doesn’t hold up to Zodiac. It’s enjoyable and all, but the second half holy shit. I don’t want to get into it in case of spoilers, but holy hell by far the most chaotic wild second half of a movie, and I loved every single second of it. I cannot believe it took me this long to watch it, but thank god I did. It has more tension and much darker than Zodiac, so if you haven’t watched, please do! via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3h782Ua
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts