I saw James Horner's plane crash in 2015...


[Serious]This is a long forgotten memory. I used to love the Braveheart score, it was so beautiful I bought it for my ipod touch in 2012.Well, on June 22, 2015 my dad and I were flying from LAX-SFO in the after to go to my college orientation ( i was to be a freshman). A few min after taking off in the mountain by los angeles from the plane, I saw a large fire. I showed my dad but he couldnt tell if it was a forest fire, so I forgot about it. Then later that evening on the news it announced James Horner died that day in a plane crash. I was devastated...I saw the death site of James Horner. I hope I wasnt watching him die. I just wanted to share that. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/3iN5oU4
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts