I can't rewatch Whiplash (2014) even though I think it is a masterpiece


I loved Whiplash so much when I saw it back in 2014. I think J. K. Simmons does such a great job as a narcissistic manipulator. The music is incredible and just so real. Miles is also great at showing that desperate feeling you have when you are young and want to be good enough. I recommend this movie to a lot to people I know but still I can't sit through it again. The feeling it translate is just too much for me. I sometimes feel that if your greatest fear is to be a failure, this movie is a horror movie.Even though I can't rewatch it I think this goes to show just how good the movie is. Its purpose is for you to feel the defeat and frustration.Do you feel this way about this movie? Or any other movie? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/31YRhUV
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts