HBO Max's inclusion of Studio Ghibli movies has been the most unexpected treat this year for me


I had seen Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service but beyond that their catalog was mostly foreign to me.I've spent the last week watching a movie a night and man...I was not expecting to be as entertained as I am.So far Castle in the Sky and Upon Poppy Hill and Spirited Away have been absolute blasts to watch. I haven't watched Spirited Away as an adult and it's pretty amazing to revisit.Have you guys discovered this studios works for the first time or anything not listed on HBO I should seek out elsewhere by this studio?Would love to see other movie goers opinions on the different films via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2XXPpKS
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts