Sometimes at the end of movies I sit and watch the credits and read as many names as possible


When I think of the people having worked on a movie, I imagine them at the premiere, sitting there with the few important people they have chosen to be there with them, and waiting for their name to show on the credits. I imagine them pointing to it to them and being proud of being a part of that movie.I think being part of a collective that creates such amazing pieces of art like movies is amazing, and even if I don’t remember the names I read for long (if any time), I like to think that by reading them, the part they played in that movie somehow lives in me. They might never know it, but for a brief time, their hard part of that artwork lives in someone halfway across the globe, in someone they never met, and I think that’s worth something. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2Y1i3K2
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts