The more I watch La La Land, it becomes my favorite movie.


When I first heard about La La Land, I saw a trailer for it. Did not catch my eye; the trailer made me not want to watch it. Everyone talked about it and recommended it to me. I still didn't watch it! Then I remember the fiasco with the awards on how the La La Land "won" but it was actually just syke! Flash forward to last fall. I was sitting on my couch browsing through HBO and noticed they had La La Land. I tuned in and loved everything about it. Music, story, acting, the old-timey feel of an older movie, the list can go on and on.There are a few things that stand out to me with this film does for me and that other films have not. The first thing is how realistic the relationship is. Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling really play well off of each other. I mean you got to love the banter at the pool party. “I guess I’ll see you in the movies”. Their relationship building feels realistic to me.The other thing that stands out to me, is that every time this film makes me think about my life and make sure I’m doing what I want. I think about Sebastian and how he doesn’t like what he was doing. He wasn’t following his goals.Lastly, the ending is nearly perfect. When they end up at the club and that whole scene is just perfect. Do yourself a favor and watch La La Land if you haven’t. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2KY8nMz
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts