Every time I watch The Big Lebowski I find something new to appreciate. What other films have this effect?


I consider myself somewhat of a Lebowski connoisseur. I've seen it more times than I can remember, but this time there were two moments that stood out more than usual: when Walter tells Dude that "it's all water under the bridge now", referring to him threatening Smokey not two minutes earlier (classic Walter, am I wrong?), and the Dude's long pause after DaFino tells him he's a "brother Seamus", followed by his response "what's that, an Irish monk?" It's the pause that gets me as you can see the character trying to process it. Incredible comedic timing from Bridges.​Anyway, I was wondering if you guys could suggest any other films that have this level of rewatchability, with new lines, moments, or mini jokes becoming clear after multiple viewings. via /r/movies http://bit.ly/2JQmWAc
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts