Who do you think is the worst movie villain you've ever seen?


I think either the teacher from God's Not Dead has to be one of the worst villains I have seen ever put to film. His motives make no sense, and the fact that he forces his students to give up religion is flat out unrealistic and something that would probably cause outrage and result in him getting fired. Kevin Sorbo also does a very bland and unconvincing performance, which doesn't help much to the viewer. His demise is also one of the stupidest endings I've ever seen in a film and is specifically the reason why I hate the God's Not Dead movies with a burning passion.​Either that or Goldenface from Threat Level Midnight. Like I understand killing Michael's wife, but HUMPING HER?! That's just wrong. via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2zk2r9c
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts