Disney and Pixar Animation Studios have used the 'good guy is bad guy whole time' twist at least 9 times


Just off the top of my head, Disney and Pixar have used the 'GASP!! the good guy is actually the bad guy the whole time!' twist a lot. Some these movies being:​Frozen, Zootopia, Big Hero 6, Incredibles 2, Coco, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Monsters Inc., and Cars 2. Like I said, those are just the ones off the top of my head. Is this okay? In the past 5 or 6 years, it has become much more noticeable that Disney are just blatantly reusing the same story and twist. For me at least, it is always predictable and it never gives me any sort of emotional response. Does it bother anyone else the same way it bothers me? via /r/movies https://ift.tt/2QWIk7P
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts